Over the past few years, the bathroom has changed from a practical space to a place to relax, refresh and rejuvenate. Typically one of the most heavily-used rooms in the home, a master bath is also intensely private, making it particularly important for both design and material selection to reflect the users personal taste while also achieve a high level of functionally and efficiency. Many home owners with remodel plans are now looking to blend spa-like amenities into their own image of comfort and style. The new trends inspiring homeowner remodeling is that of bringing luxury into their homes with today’s smart toilets, spa showers, heated floors, shower rain heads, towel warmers and waterproof TV’s.
In addition to creating an efficient room layout, Hara Construction along with our expert designers and supplies, can help you evaluate the following in terms of form, function and Value:
- Toilet selection, including bowl shape and water-efficiency
- Vanity Options, including single or dual pedestal and cabinet sinks with built-in storage that can be mounted on, within or underneath countertops
- Faucet and finish choices, such as single-or double-handled designs, motion-activated faucets and other water –efficiency options
- Storage space
- Flooring treatments
- Accessories including stone, porcelain, ceramics and special hardware
- Technology add-ons, such as the inclusion of plasma televisions.
Let Hara Construction help you transform your master bathroom suite, expand your existing bathroom or just spruce up your current space. Jot down your ideas, look through some magazines and together we will come up with a plan to suit your families’ style and needs. We find solutions to make a lifetime of home bathroom remodeling dreams come true.